Click this link to see the Hometown Inspections Job Posting
Hometown Inspection Benefits
- Competitive commission splits- up to 50%
- Company provided select tools and clothing.
- Certification fees, on-going education and annual training to continually improve knowledge and skills of employee.
- Set Your Own Schedule
- Autonomy: Experience all the benefits of a support team, while working independently like an independent contractor
- E&O + General Liability Insurance
Home inspectors at Hometown Inspections must be comfortable walking roofs with a 6/12 pitch, be able to carry a 28′ extension ladder, be comfortable climbing around in attics, into and out of window wells, under sinks, and through tight crawlspaces.
Hometown Inspections is looking for people with strong communication skills that have the ability to learn and become proficient in the technical aspects of home inspections. Having some background in construction, trades, or a related field is preferred but not required and can be learned through our paid training program. Some sort of inspector schooling or certification is also an advantage, but not required. Integrity, strong work ethic and adaptability are necessary if you want to be a part of our team!